Hit a new best at VMP :D

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 01:37:36 EST

See sig for time...
My truck still bogs with the stock converter, but not as bad as with the
2400 stall.... I didnt even need to use the slicks, just the 275/60 BFG
Radials... no spinning, except on my best run, I spun a little at the top
of 1st gear.... only thing I took off the truck was the front sway bar to
make sure the weight moved a lil ;)
Spare / tailgate was still on, and had ~1/2 a tank of 93 octane, no octane
booster or race gas...
If I can get rid of the bogging, hellow 12's :-D prolly high mid 12's
too... oh well... I'm happier

Tim Berry - 97 CC SLT 318 4x2 Chesapeake, VA
13.28@103.75 - 2.117 60' Vortech S-Trim... well boosted =D