Re: Re: ABS light on now! Attn: Aaron

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 18:17:45 EST

Aaron,

It only made that "clunk" sound once, right when it happened, but not
anymore after that. Everything runs and feels normal and looks normal, my
only concern is why the ABS light is staying on. The "clunk" only happened
once as my truck came to a complete stop, but as I mentioned before it
sounded like it came from the rear end area.

Thanks
Jay