Re: Re: 4 cylinder Turbo Dak

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 21:58:48 EST

Aaron,

We do have one 5.2L Dakota already signed up for this project, but it is a
Gen 2... we are hoping to be able to make one twin turbo kit for the 5.2L
that will work on either generation truck. I can tell you that It will
definitely require battery relocation...

Once the prototype 5.2L kit is built we will want to install it on a Gen 3
Dak also, to verify that it will work for both Gen's

But, as for now, the 4 cylinder kit is what we are working on at the
moment... We want to give the 2.5L owners the power that they have been
drooling over for quite some time!!!

I'll keep you guys updated as much as I can on the progress of the turbo
kits...

Later,
Tom "Slick"
"It didn't have enough power, so I turbocharged it!"