Re: I Saw A Gen II Durango Today!! Hey Steve!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 11:10:03 EST

I don't think so Steve, imo, it still had lots of Dodge looks in it. It
looked too good to come from a Jap mfg :)! These trucks are being tested
by Bendix brakes, they have a shop close by, and I have a bud that works
there that I haven't seen for awhile, I'll have to hunt him down and
rattle his cage a bit to see what's up :)
   A few months back, I came across the new Saturn SUV still wearing the
camo gear that broke down on the freeway, so of course I grilled him on
it, he ran out of gas, lol!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm