Re: Mopar Performance Computer

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 16:42:18 EST

Mike,
    I got mine from Earnhardt Dodge. I paid $300 for it. Good luck, when I
was getting mine, I could only find a couple of places that actually had
them in stock. That was almost a year ago.

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
32x11.50's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, QuickD TB, Cobra 29 LTD Classic