RE: Denso-Iridium Plugs - Update

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 18:35:16 EST

We've put about 100 miles on the plugs and they do seem to work better
on the highway under light acceleration. Please keep in mind that we
are testing them on a Supercharger/Nitroused/Intercooled V6 and the
performance increases from the plugs may not be as noticeable as on a
normally aspirated engine. Our personal opinion, not a bad plug at all
but don't see spending over $8.00 per plug. We're still keeping an eye
on the fuel economy so there will be one or two more updates on that
parts of the test.