engine cooling

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 19:57:10 EST

Hey, I'm about ready to put the 318 in my gen 2 dakota (1995). What should
I do about cooling? Will I need a new radiator and fan, or will the stock
ones be efficient enough? This engine will be slightly over 325 HP so I
have a feeling they won't be good enough. Do you think an electric fan
would work or should I stick with the engine-driven kind? This is driven
daily around town, so cooling may be more difficult than a vehicle used on
the highway. If an electric fan will work, what kind would you recomend?

Thanks,
Geoff