Re: Was R/T SHOOTOUT MAGAZINE Now Cecil County on the 17th

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 20:58:46 EST

At 08:14 PM 11/11/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I know this is just a time trail day, but we could have our own shootout. We
>could all put up a few bucks and make our own ladder and run heads-up. Just
>a thought. Wayne
>With a 'slow' Gen III that doesn't even have a 360.

Hey, what happened??? I went to a football game today
(Ticats 24, Als (ex-Baltimore Stallions) 12!!!, got back,
and now we've got a SHOOTOUT at Cecil :-)

You've got to remember ... $1US is $1.62CDN ... and whenever,
anyone says "slow", LOOKOUT!

BTW, weather for Sat. is looking great ... mainly sunshine, 56F
(trying to bring 50F with me).

Bob