Re: PT Cruiser

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 22:15:20 EST

I think they are really neat cars. Actually a economy car with nifty
styling, lots of cargo hauling if you want it. I have a friend with one
and she loves it. Says it rides better than most small cars and when
she goes to furniture auctions it can haul a surprising amount of
stuff. Good mileage too when she makes her weekly trip from Port
Aransas to Waco. (about a 5 hour trip).