Re: Skid Plates

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 13:04:46 EST

Only plates I ever found were Mopar. I got mine secondhand from Jason Bleazard
(ok, technically I guess they were Norah's :))

We only installed the t-case and gas tank plates. The tank was a little tough
due to the close quarters and the fact that we were installing it "backwards" -
originally, you'd put the brakets on, then the plate, but we had the brackets on
the plate and crammed it all up there.

Um...more when I get home tonight.