Re: head milling & compression?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 21:04:00 EST

Once you mill the head for extra compression, you'll also need to cut the
angle of the intake manifold to head. Something like a couple degrees
more...

I don't know exactly what can be done adn achieved, but try asking a mopar
nut machine shop and they should know. Also, you'll get more if you get
different pistons.
-Chuong

<<Hey all,

         How much can I increase compression by milling the heads? I'm
currently running a 95 5.2 ( I think 9.1:1 compression ) I need to have the
heads ported and figured I may as well mill them while I'm at it if its
worthwhile.

Thanks