NEED MAJOR HELP IN LA, CALIFORNIA

From: Yuri Osipov (oyuri69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 03:42:45 EST

TO ALL LA + SAN FERNANDO VALLEY RT'ers:

Well I am about to get my Vortech blower, three autometer gauges to go in my
LOTEK pod, and Coated Mopar Headers, damn I cannot wait to see my times but
I now need to find a GOOD PLACE WHERE TO INSTALL ALL OF THIS.

My headers and y-pipe, dont worry me so much since any shop could do it but
my VORTECH, I NEED A GOOD PLACE THAT IS RELIABLE AND KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE
DOING. I will end up spending too much money to have a crappy job done so
PLEASE give me some GOOD insight.

THANK YOU ALL
cant wait to race a lighting!

1999 CC RT