RE: RE: Hemi Dakota Kit Information

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 13:42:18 EST

You can see another one in the 2001 SEMA show car called 'PT-10 Cruiser.'
Do not ask how they managed that one. I have a picture and it is an amazing
fit-to-size. Maybe they use a large over-size shoehorn.

 I have already asked for the price of selling the car after the SEMA show.
The return remarks...they laughed.

However, with the 2000 Dakota, you can purchase the truck for 44K from
Chuck. His reasoning for a big V-10 motor? He does not want everyone to
gawk at him on the road in a Viper. You go figure...

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps