RE: RE: Hemi Dakota Kit Information

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 14:27:49 EST

Unless we are talking about a different type of Hemi motor< according
RadRods (speaking for 45 minutes with the owner last year), he had to redo
the across member (?? Naming) due to the oil sump pan problems. It is the
crate Hemi that produces a mere 605HP (528 Hemi???).

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps