Cold morning exhaust ?s

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 17:50:12 EST

I had a Gibson dual exhaust, a JC Whitney dual exhaust, and a Flowmaster 40
dual exhaust. All 3 systems would produce white smoke from both tailpipes on
cold mornings, as well as even pulses from the tips. Now I have a Ravin' Z33
dual exhaust with 2 1/4" pipes, and I'm only getting the white smoke from the
right tailpipe, although both pipes have the same pulse at the tips. The
other systems were dual 2 1/2", now I'm running dual 2 1/4" pipes. Do the
Ravin' mufflers have some sort of crossover in them that would prevent the
left pipe from blowing smoke? People are starting to think I have a dummy
system with only the right pipe active! Is this a muffler problem or is my
engine crapping out on one side?

Kevin / NJ
Gettin' faster all the time...
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">DARKDODGE</A>