Re: ATTN BERND: Gear drive for v6?

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 20:31:04 EST

I havent driven my dak in 3 weeks, (body shop taking to long) but from what
i do remember i had really noisy feul injectors, the got real noisy between
2000 and 3500 rpm's, was extremy anoying, i thought it was the timing chain
as well, so i had a new one put in. But i still noticed the noise, so i
played around with a stethescope and rev'd the v6 monster up with my snapon
tool and found the injectors were making TONS of noise. I didnt reaplace
then, but i did run a few tankfulls with techron FI cleaner. made a big
improvment with my noise, but it still comes back every once in a while,
hope that helps
-Aaron
""Wes Weems"" <wweems@fix.net> wrote in message
> honestly I have no idea, I wasnt aware the injectors DID make noises...
I've
> done a lot of mechanics work, but usually on older make/model vehicles...
so