High-quality steering spray for GMs?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 22:26:28 EST

Howdy! I was driving around a friend`s new Sierra
today (only because his last one was stolen,and I was
just COMPARING this truck to his last one,OK? Relax!!
BTW,his last truck would have been a less attractive
target if he had rolled the windows up and removed the
keys.But it WAS a GM,so I`m still scratching my head
over the thought of it being stolen.) Anyway,as I
drove the new one today,he asked me how I liked it.I
said,"Well,I sure hope the gray coating doesn`t peel
off all your black plastic trim pieces and knobs,like
with all other GMs! But it seems to run OK,except the
steering wheel feels extremely cheap and it has play
in it." To this,my friend wondered aloud,"Do you think
they make a spray that you could shoot all over the
steering wheel to improve the quality?" That got me
thinking. That seemed reasonable enough to me,but I`m
not sure where someone could buy something like that.
So I`m coming to you guys with the question: Where can
you buy a spray that makes a GM feel like it`s built
better? :) Thanks! Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.