Front bumper on '97 Dak rusting

From: ttroidl@bluefrognet.net
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 14:00:05 EST

Has anyone else had problems with the painted bumpers rusting?

 Had it repainted by the dealer 2 years ago, looked like crap, huge bubbles of
paint and rust everywhere...

Last month when I was rebuilding the engine I pulled it and repainted it with
the best rustolem wrinkle finish paint I could find, and I just noticed afew
days ago that it is already full of chips from stones or whatever!

 Other than A bra has anyone got any ideas???

 or has anyone got a deal on a Bra (for the truck!)

Thanks!

Tony.