Re: what the?!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 22:55:44 EST

I`m sorry to hear that,man. That`s exactly how my
friends truck was stolen last week. Parked right
beside our shop,stolen around noon. He had just gotten
out of it. Had the keys in it,so it was not a
difficult prospect. Truck turned up about 250 miles
away,in the woods,with a deer carcass in the bed,beat
to hell (the truck). And someone had tried to set the
airbag off by stabbing it with a knife! They`re lucky
it didn`t happen,or that knife would have stuck right
in their face. The truck was totalled,but at least he
got plenty of cash from the insurance company to go
buy one just like it. At least now you can replace a
truck with one a little better,since the interest is
low,and they`re dealing.
--- "Ryan G." <gogglesqq@home.com> wrote:
> thats about all i can say right now. In daylight
> about an hour ago my truck
> disappeared from my driveway. I had just come home
> from a job interview not
> even 20 minutes before that. This is a very sad
> day. I got the job but now
> i have no way to get to it. Wow! Talk about crying
> and babbling like a
> baby.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.