Dakota needs facelift, Please Help.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 00:19:51 EST

OK, I love my dakota, but the bug is wearing off, it's got the best damned
stereo in town, it's the fastest in town (in my age group) theres some rich
old men with cobras that are faster (all be it not by much and they never
play around anyways) BUt i want more... I am really concidering lowering
the piss outa it, or just baggin it, but I am not sure.

I'd liek to remove all but the main leaf in back, and then get the bolt on
bag (economical eh?) and then get the front done professionally (I don't have
a clue about welding in bags) that'd be nice, adn it make it ride alot
better, or so I hear, adn that be great...

Anyways if you all can think of some way to re inspire me, please do I am
really runnign low... I mean dangeriously low... I almost put a for sale
sign on it...

Well I'll talk at you all laters!

Thanks
Greg