18" chrome rims for sale

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 08:49:58 EST

Hi All,

I just picked up some chrome American Racing Nooz rims that are 18x8 and I
gotta tell you these things look very cool ;-) You can see their specs at

http://www.americanracing.com/newdesigns/details.asp?wheelid=1&name=Nooz%20S
eries%20635%20Chrome&picture=NoozChrome

These rims have a cover for the lug nuts (kinda hard to distinguish in the
pic) which is held in place with a couple screws.

I won't have any pictures of them on my site for a while as I don't plan on
putting them on my Dak until next spring ... after the snow and salt are
gone. And yes, it's driving me crazy to know that I have to put the rims in
the basement. But if anyone would like to see some pics of them, send me an
email and I'll take some for you.

I bought the rims from a guy on eBay and he has another set for sale. Andy
is a great guy to deal with and you certainly won't find a better price on
these rims. If you visit the below eBay link, Andy mentions that the rims
are 18x8.5. These rims are in fact 18x8 with 5.5" backspacing. Andy got the
measurements confused with another set of rims that he's selling.

And that leads me to the other rims Andy's selling which are Epic Kronos
18x8.5 which are designed for the Dakota/Durango. I couldn't find any info
online other than a MSRP of well over $400 each.

AR Nooz:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598021607r
=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1006226336&indexURL=0&rd=1

Epic Kronos:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598024514&
r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1006402369&indexURL=0&rd=1

I hope this doesn't come across as spam. I'm just psyched about these rims
and want to pass the news/savings along.

Thanks,

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport