Dakota USA National Meet Update

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 07:39:31 EST

We have sort of plan of what we want to do at the meet. We are planning a 3 day event Friday-Sunday. Friday we are trying to set up tours at the Bud plant and Daimler Chrysler warehouse then have a cruise that night. Saturday will be the truck show in the am then racing in the afternoon and night (pending what the track will let us do) and then a awards presentation back at the hotel. Sunday will be the BBQ and the off roading. We are trying to set up with a place just outside of St Louis that has 1800 acres of Offroading including
800 acres of sand flats. Unlike the R/T club we have many different types of Dakotas 2wd, 4wd ect. so we have to have something for everyone to do. Sat the 4X4 guys can show there truck and watch racing and run if they want and Sunday if you don't have a 4X4 hope in with someone that does and go offroading. We currently have 3 sponsors that will be giving away parts and helping with the event and we are waiting to hear form many more. We want this to be the best meet ever with something for everyone and the time to meet and hang with fellow owners and friends.

Chris Lambert
Dakota USA