Re: Stuffed R/T again

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 17:34:08 EST

Well, is it a second or third vehicle. What do you plan on using it for?
If you wont really use it as a daily driver and just to the track I
would go with the reg. cab. It has the obvious weight advantage and
would be more suited as a racer. Now on the other hand you plan on
taking it to work and racing it I would go with extended. Im not
personally a huge quad cab fan, mainly cause I couldnt wait to get a new
truck and bought the ext. cab. instead so I live with what I have. In
the end, its up to what you NEED. Later.

AR