DO IT! Re: Stuffed R/T again

From: Ragnarok (yum@yermom.org)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 19:19:13 EST

DO IT! That would rock. An ultra-short R/T? It would be utterly unique, plus a
weight savings, giving you an edge over other R/Ts. Plus, the shorter wheelbase
means better weight distribution, better weight transfer at the track, better
cornering(less understeer), wow....I want to know how much it weighs when you
are done.

William