Re: RAM 4000?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 20:40:24 EST

Kevin, the way i see it- there are two things that could've happened.
Scenario #1) Somebody with a US Ram 3500 Chassis-cab got creative and found
some Mexican RAM 4000 badges to go on his truck(which is a really cool
idea!), or #2) Somebody has a Mexican Ram 4000 licensed in the US. I love
Flatbed trucks, so I kinda keep up with the Ram Chassis-cabs and what's
going on with them. Glad to see somebody else took enough interest in a
Dodge Chassis to either rebadge it or go across the border in search of a
bigger. better Dodge!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html