2002 National Meet Update and website

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 11:17:21 EST

Well we are planning a 3 day event Friday-Sunday. Friday we are trying to set up tours at the Bud plant and Daimler Chrysler warehouse then have a cruise that night. Saturday will be the truck show in the am then racing in the afternoon and night (pending what the track will let us do) and then a awards presentation back at the hotel. Sunday will be the BBQ and the off roading. We are trying to set up with a place just outside of St Louis that has 1800 acres of Offroading including 800 acres of sand flats. We have many different types of Dakotas 2wd, 4wd ect. so we have to have something for everyone to do. Sat the 4X4 guys can show there truck and watch racing and run if they want and Sunday if you don't have a 4X4 hop in with someone that does and go offroading. We currently have 3 sponsors that will be giving away parts and helping with the event and we are waiting to hear form many more. We want this to be the best meet ever with something for everyone and the time to meet!
 and hang with fellow owners and
 friends. here is the National meet website it is in the early stages so keep checking back for updates. This will be a all dodge event so if the Ram guys would like to join as well thats ok with us. http://www.speedtweaks.net/dakotausa_meet.htm also if more than just Dakotas show up we will add classes to the Truck Show. This will be one big ass event with the focus mainly on Dakotas but all dodge trucks are welcome as well as PTs and Jeeps

Chris Lambert
Dakota USA