Re: HiLites @ CECIL Track (long)

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 21:41:23 EST

Bob, good to see you survived the long and probably gruelling drive back. If
you ever want to come back again, I'll gladly to the Dillsburg thing again.
If there was one thing that was missing from this outing, it was the lack of
better atmospheric conditions, especially for mid-November. Thanks for being
a part of my "fun" day.
Shane Baker
'98 Dak R/T RC