RE: Re: Panhard rod

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 19:41:42 EST

Or pull over 1.5G.

I'm moving the axle at least 3inches and it needs to stop.

So how do I go about doing this. The one I saw set up looked pretty home
made except for the rod it self. Are there generic kits? or are the
application specific?

Will this have effect on my handling. Just looking at it I'm guessing it'll
add a little to my swaybar.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at