RE: I need heat!

From: Alek Benedict (alek@sigecom.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 07:43:04 EST

: Alek,
: If it won't work on HI then the resistor is probably not the
: problem, the
: resistor in not in the circuit on high. Have you checked the
: fuse? It acts
: like you have no voltage to the motor at all or the motor has seen it's
: better days. All this could be a broken wire, loose connection or a bad
: switch. Bill

Nope, actually haven't checked the fuse. I haven't checked anything,
because basically I don't know where to start. Any clue which fuse it is
I need to check? Would the Haynes manual have this info? Where is the fuse
box, anyhoo? I haven't dug around much in the under-dash regions of my
truck.

I assume if the blower motor is shot then it's gonna be a painful and
expensive fix, am I right?