Caution 2001 4.7L guys

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 02:25:53 EST

My friend has a 2001 4.7L SLT 4x4 and he had some engine problems, some that
he cause in a slight 4X4ing accident others that came along down the road.
The point is the dealer ended up taking apart his engine and replacing like
50% of the parts, the problem they said was many of the parts in his engine
were not even for a 4.7L engine, and they did not fit right causing problems,
his engine was just a mass of miss matched parts, like a frankenstein engine.
 I don't know much more than this, maybe it is another diamler cost cutting
mechanism. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html