Re: looking for 1969 SUPERBEE RT EMBLEMS

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@interlynx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 08:14:34 EST

YURI - A Super Bee and an R?T are 2 Different models on the 68/70 Dodge
Coronet body and on the 71 Charger body . What you are looking for are
Super Bee emblems. The metal emblems only came on the 69/70 models for
the grille and trunk lid. They only face one direction which is good for
the passenger side of your truck but on the drivers side the bee would
be facing backwards. To have them both faceing forward you will have to
get the decals off of a 71 Charger Super Bee. The 71s did not have metal
emblems. The decals are available from YEAR ONE INC. 1 800-950-9503 or
at THE PADDOCK INC. 800-428-4319 Remember order 1971 Charger Super Bee
fender decals. left & right. DW 94 Dakota V8 69 Super Bee