Thanksgiving wishes

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 09:22:19 EST

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Let's not focus on the
turkey too much and forget what this day is all about. I pray that everyone
has a safe trip to and from where ever they may go. And even though I know
that everyone on the DML obeys posted speed limits (yeah right!) watch out
for the police today. They are going to be out and about. We don't want to
loose any DMLer's. Heck, I don't want to loose anybody, even if they aren't
a DMLer! So once again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

The other Will