Dakotafest Classic 2002 Mailings...Thanksgiving...etc

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 09:43:03 EST

Tomorrow morning,i will be mailing out some 25+ letters with my Dakotafest
Classic 2002 info.I am possibly looking into having a cruise
on East Washington Ave on Friday night(thinking 1030-1100pm)This would
depend on how many people show up....

If you are planning on coming next April,PLEASE reserve your motel rooms
ASAP.With our event & the Horse Show in Madison that weekend,i dont want
someone to be left out.

Also,the Dakota Truck Show,will be dedicated to my Dad,who passed away,on
Tuesday.I really appreciate all of you who responded with kind thoughts &
prayers.The DML is unlike any group i have ever found.

(smile)

I am also planning on attending the National Dakota Meet in St.Louis next
year.

Today is Thanksgiving.Let us remember all the people in history that have
died,especially President John F. Kennedy(whom my Dad met in 1962,and i have
a photo of the 2 of them together).When you see your friends & family,take
the time to tell them they are loved by you.

We dont know when our time is up on Earth,but i truly believe that our life
here is but a wink in the eye of God.Dont take another day of your life for
granted!!!

I know i have only met a few of you(Michigan Meet),but i hope that i will
see many of you next April.You are all special to me.

I want to wish a safe & happy Thanksgiving to my "special friends":

Bill Connell,Bernd Ratsch,Ron Wong,Tom "slick" North,Julie,Steve & Leslie
Runde,Kevin DeGarmo,Dave Deming,Kevin Hoegen,Don Mallett,Ed Halterman,Steve
Preston,and the Hall's in Starkville,MS.

I thank God that you are a part of my life.Couldn't imagine life without
you.You all have a place in my heart.

David A. Digney
3609 Milwaukee St
Madison,Wi 53714-2303