Front Tow Hook Ideas

From: Brian Bourne (Brian@cms.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 10:06:29 EST

Ok,

So the service manager at the dealership now has an official letter from
Chrysler stating that no tow hooks are available for 2000+ Dakota's and
no aftermarket hook is approved.

So does anybody have ideas what I should demand the dealer do? In my
opinion I bought a truck with front tow hooks, and since they installed
the wrong ones - they need to make good.

1. Perhaps something can be welded up to make the 1999 tow bar currently
installed work.
2. I could just get my money back (this option sucks 'cause I NEED front
pulling power)
3. Perhaps a toughcountry bumper?

I want something on the front of my truck strong enough to tow with.
Ideas what I should demand?

Regards,

Brian Bourne