Lemon Law spelled out Link

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 11:31:45 EST

I have a site that would help anyone with questions about the lemon laws in
thier state. Also it has a FREE Complete Online Legal Resource Center. Sorry
no direct link.....

 First click on http://www.prepaidlegal.com/info/mallett
 Then on the "Online Resource" about half way down the left side.
 Pick the sate you live in. Canada residents, click the Canadian flag.
 Then click on the Lemon Law  € FAQ or Free Legal Forms

Also listed are the following,
Alternative Dispute Resolution > Bankruptcy & Debts > Bail Bonds > Business
& Corporations > Consumer Law > Court Forms > Criminal Law > DUI/Traffic
> Elder Law > Entertainment Law > Environmental Law > Estate Planning > Family
Law > Immigration > Insurance Law > Labor & Employment > Landlord & Tenant
> Lemon Law > Medical Malpractice > Personal Injury > Real Estate > Social
Security > State & Federal Taxes > Trademarks/Copyrights/Intellectual
Property > Workers Compensation.

--
Don Mallett