intakes

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 21:44:40 EST

I'm trying to decide which intake to put on my 95 dak 318 but I haven't
found much besides the mopar and an M1 which I guess runs around $400.
What's the differnce between these intakes? I'm looking to keep my power
band between 2000 and 5000 rpm. This engine will only be used on the
streets so it won't see high rpm. Are there any other intake manifolds that
will work on an mpi engine?

Oh yeah, does anybody have a computer or wiring harness that they're
willing to part with?

Thanks,
Geoff