FINALLY

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 09:48:41 EST

I've been waiting for months. And it finally arrived!!!!

P5007254 - forged 4" crank for my 408 project. It's just a beautiful piece
of metallic sculpture.

Think I'm just about the first guy on the block with one. I found out that
SCAT is making these for Ma Mopar, and had called them up mid summer to
check on the status/availability, and this coincides with their release of
the first batch of 30 or so cranks.

My parts pile is getting pretty close to matching my parts list. Some
assembly required, probably starting in February, can't wait.

TonyC