Re: OPINIONS!! 1st 1/4 mi times!

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 20:27:55 EST

No practice, thats only the 5th time its been down the track. Thank you
though, just luck I think. I think you're right, if I got rid of that
traction problem it would run low 16s, maybe high 15s, I guese I'll never
know, Im not going to put any more money into something so fat, Im gonna get
a 2wd 92-96 and play around with that instead.

TJ