Re: Re: 5.2L magnum engine for sale

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 17:33:27 EST

Tom "Slick" what would you think about me buying the engine and paying half
the cost of parts for you to turbocharge it, and maybe some rebuilding too,
the thing would be that you would turbo it and then either send it to me or I
would come down and we would swap it into my truck. Now this is just and
idea I am still thinking about getting another car so that would make it
impossible for me to pay for something like this, but it is an idea

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html