RE: NON RT/ need help with HONDA CIVIC BUY

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 09:19:53 EST

That is not always the case. Many American manufacturers are now a global
industry base. Most of the cars manufactured here reap the 80-85 percent
profit margin, to include dealership, transportation, and any other
applicable cost of ownership over the loan life.

Even Ferds products have made a substantial gain in the QC sector, looking
at the worst subsidiary called Jaguar have made some serious gains in the
last few years..

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA