Re: Re: Question for people with the 16" factory wheels (16X8)

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:26:09 EST

Yep. It seemed kinda fruity to me,also,but I just
didn`t know for sure. I wondered if maybe there wasn`t
some kind of problem getting the 16" wheel up in
there,and that`s why they did it. But now I know it`s
definitely wrong. Thanks. Steve P.
--- Gmblows@aol.com wrote:
> I agree!
> Let the dealer know that you will make a big deal
> about it,
> if it's not replaced with the correct wheel.
>

> > I think someone pulled a quick one on your truck
> befor you bought it. Take
> > it back to the dealer and demand one to match
> your 16 inchers you have now.
> > A co-worker of mine has the matching 16" wheel
> for a spare. Something is
> > fishy with this picture.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.