Re: backup lights not working - what little clip?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 14:18:38 EST

I was told that it was located on the vavle body
inside the tranny, but I'm not sure. I was told by the
tech that the dealer would replace the whole vavle
body to fix it, but then he told me that it was just a
clip on it that was broken. Sorry, I cannot be more
specific. If I had it fixed, I would know. :O)

Later,
G.~