Re: MAACO

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 22:49:41 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2001 12:25:30 PM Central Standard Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com writes:

> I have news for you. You would get a better paint job if you took it to
> your local high school. I'm not kidding!!!
> Rich

I looked over several of the cars that the Maaco here had recently done..
and from what I could see. The finish was quite good.. as far as the paint
goes.. They just need to learn how to mask an edge.. or to take off
extras(trim, mirrors, etc) and put them back on. But I liked the look of the
actual paint. It may vary based on each location as well.
Aaron W