R/T Wheels part #82205708

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 00:55:36 EST

Hi,

    I just saw on the Dodge website that "R/T style" wheels are available
under part #82205708. They're out of the Dakota accessory catalog. Here's
the description:

"17 x 9 R/T style Cast Aluminum Wheel that has been painted True Silver and
treated to a durable clear coat finish to resist corrosion. Sold
individually with Ram's head logo center cap. Use existing vehicle Lug
Nuts."

    My local dealer will sell them to me for $150/ea. Does anyone know if
they are the same as production R/T wheels? My dealer didn't know...

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG - 14.320@98.46mph
K&N Gen II FIPK, Comp Cams '604 cam, ProGear timing chain, MP 2-bbl MPI, MP
1.92" R/T heads, Hughes' roller rockers, MP polished valve covers, ASP crank
pulley, MP Headers, 3" Dynomax cat, 3" Flowmaster, Accel Supercoil, Magnecor
KV-85 8.5mm Race Wires, Melling HV oil pump, Centerforce Dual Friction
Clutch