brake pads for '00 dakota??

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 08:06:08 EST

 Where does one get a good set of HP brake pads for a '00 Dakota??? The
only HP brake pads I've been able to find are listed as '00, but they
are really for '99 and older. I can find standard replacement ones, but
I would prefer to upgrade to HP or premium pads to see if that helps to
get rid of the constant rotor warping this truck seems to be prone to.
I've had good luck with carbon metallics and the Bendix Titanium pads
with other cars, so if I can find something compariable for the Dakota
that would be great. I'm sure someone has found a good source. Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Al