new member

From: Eric (ontheluce@alltel.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 21:53:55 EST

Greetings to all from the newest member (as of the 29th) !! I am the new
owner of a "99 Dodge Dakota extended cab and already love this thing !!!!!
I do have a question, though. Would anyone know where I could obtain a
duplicate "window sticker" as originally issued with the truck, or a
reproduction build sheet? I'd like to see the equipment as listed, original
price, mileage ratings, etc from the factory. Certainly one this new
shouldn't be a big challenge. Any advice or sites to try??

Thanks for your help!!!!!!
Eric