Removing Wax to Apply Decals?

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 23:34:46 EST

Ok.. so I have the DML decal on my rear window, which saved me from this
problem earlier....

But today I just purchased a new decal for the truck, and I think I want to
apply it to my tailgate. Now, I know they say the paint surface should be
clean and wax free. Clean is not a problem, but I'm wondering what's the
best way to achieve the wax free part? I just recently waxed the truck
(about a week ago) - so it's a fairly fresh coating on there.

Thanks for any insights!

~ lora
DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6 Auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers, DML Decal, Rear Tint Window, CB Radio