Re: Leather Interior

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 07:15:50 EST

I'm guessing the factory leather installs the same as my aftermarket leather
... if so, you still have the "wraparound" thing at the bottom of the seat
with the plastic clips hooking it together in the back. Should hold up
though as there's little stress or pulling in that area anyway.

My advice, and you can take it for what it's worth, is to get aftermarket
leather covers and install them yourself. The cost is cheaper and you can
get a pretty good "custom" look. I get people asking me all the time if the
interior came from the factory. I just grin and tell them "no, it's just
another add-on that I've done".

I've got a few pics on my website on the "interior pics" page, if you're
interested.

Kevin DeGarmo
Jackson, MI
http://shakin-notstirred.tripod.com