Re: 2" Front Lift/ HOW TO???

From: Car37 (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 16:36:34 EST

Wouldn't the 4X4 lift work for the 2wd?? All there is to it are new bolts
and spacers. I used Preformance Accessories on my 96 4X4 with little
installation problems. Did it myself in the driveway. I plan on the add a
leaf next year. Am running 31s now with just a little rub on the frame in
front of the axle. Did the Gen II have rack and pinion then or a steering
box, that might be the snag but I did not have a problem there.

--
Shawn Englehart
www.geocities.com/englehrt