Re: dml; Dakotafest Classic 2002 brochures...

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 20:58:30 EST

Mine wuz byooduhful!! I cannot,of course,speak to the
quality of other brochures which may have been
received,because mine may or may not be typical. But
the one I got was of utmost quality,with vivid colors,
helpful information,and with a nod toward thoughtful
grammatical skills,which is always good. I recommend
it! Two thumbs facing North,buddy! :) Steve P. P.S.
Don`t get me started on my gratitude toward the mail
service for my brochure`s rapid and safe
delivery,either!! Thanks guys,for another job well
done! Yes,I`ll gladly pay $0.37 for a stamp if I
continue to get service like this! :) Steve P.
--- David Digney <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Would appreciate hearing from people who got their
> Dakotafest 2002
> brochures...
>
> how'd i do....
>

> David A. Digney
> 3609 Milwaukee St
> Madison,Wi 53714-2303
> (608) 241-2865

> http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.